The Boys & Girls Clubs of North Central Louisiana (BGCNCL) understands the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information, especially in today’s increasingly electronic environment. We respect and protect the privacy of our donors and adhere to the following guidelines.
- Information about donors and donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- We do not exchange, lend, rent or sell our donor lists to third party organizations.
- The personal information you provide when making an online donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you make a donation online, a secure connection is established and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- Employees of BGCNCL are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the benefit of BGCNCL.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about BGCNCL, its programs, Annual Campaigns or about upcoming events. If you prefer to not receive these mailings, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 318-680-6245.
- If you have supplied your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your donation or responding to requests you may have made.